Fullscale War on Hoth

Synergy

• System

Name: Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): Joyboy, Kortnul

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 212th 501st and SOBDE were sent out to Hoth to clear out nuclear bases held by the CIS/ Multiple, multiple, MULTIPLE casualties occured, kind of an L but funny!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Veteran Admin

5/5/5

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Absolutely W Event, I am giving it a 4 | 4 | 5

I had 30 ping average on the deployment, which is amazing seeing as I typically average in the high 100s on the main server or deployments, and I did not lag a single time during that event, both frames or ping.

Care and effort, I couldn't see a single thing wrong with that event. Everything that was around you could interact with, from all of the cannons I took hold of, to the little crate I found at the beginning of the map which spawns with the map, and has a bacta kit you cant pick up but Kaiser gave me anyways. Roleplay was encouraged and everything was on us. 

Gameplay a 4. Only reason I don't give it a 5 is because there were no Event Jobs and in conclusion, no rp with other people. Overall, top 3 event since I've been back on the server which has been a little over a month.

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 I had fun!

5 | 5 | 5 Allowed us to make hybrid tank, many explosions, many droids, and DirtyDan died as fixer multiple times so that a Huge +1

Former Wrath of the Sith
Former Grey Jedi Master
Former BCMD of Special Operations/Shadow Company
-Aust (austistic)