[ACCEPTED] Tuna Staff Application

nijaprotuna

RP Name: Tuna 

Steam ID:76561198277816413

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central Time 

I would like to become a staff member to help out on the Server. I find it that most of the time at night it can be understaffed, and a lot of people need help or tickets taken I can usually stay up late whenever I'm off of work to be there for people in need.  I enjoy helping new people find their way around the base by giving them tours or doing CR trainings. I mostly want to do this for the training experience as well-being said I never really been an admin for a server before so I would like to give it a try and see how it goes. I would also like to grow the community by being more active and a part of the community as a helper during events. Also helping battalions come together by making patrols giving more engagement inside of the game.

Hello, my name Tuna I enjoy playing video games I enjoy hanging out with people. I go to college as well as I do work, I enjoy being active of the Synergy server. I am a part of the 501st battalion. I am also a guardian manager. on my Jedi I find it being fun being interactive with everyone and seeing multiple battalions all engaging together as in doing deployments. A bit about myself is that I enjoy playing competitive games I love trying different types of foods I also love traveling. I am going to college to Major in Information Technology to go into Cyber Security. 

No

320 hours 

Veteran Admin

+1 Tuna for staff? Hell ya

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png