JP's Application

JP_TG

RP Name:TR 41st GC HVY SFC JP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:121247812                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Age:13 next month 14                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Timezone:Pacifc Standard Time                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          1.  Tell us why you wish to be a administrator:I want to be a Administrator cause i want to help this server in all the ways i can as a admin and if someone gets stuck somewhere in the venator or during a event i could help them if there are no admins or there afk.I want to help many in the ways of events' issue's and other things a admin can help with.Like if a V.I.P is there job and they need a tp cause they maybe got off the ship to ealry or maybe got stuck or something as a Admin we must help that.We are a Community who helps others if they need help we are there for them.Its by helping Many in ways if they dont do that and come to minge a admin can come and if they can get a CG/ST(they changed it to shock trooper idk),and if a Event will happen they may need help to like set HP whitelist to job's we are here to help and if people are doing CC training a Admin can whitelist and help for the future of the server.Admins are people who help not making things worse if your a minge we gotta do what we gotta do cause it will help you think i should not do that next time.                                                                            2.  Tell us a little bit about your self:Im a Male named JP which stands for many things but thats not what im talking about with you on the Fourm's im here to Apply for Admin.Im a boy who is wanting to take Risk's in Life see it threw my head and thinking what i should do its good cause admin's need to think also.I love the server its a good Rp server the staff is great so im wishing to be a staff to see more than what meets the eye, I draw alot and sometimes on my computer trying to be a game maker so like gmod i can make something like it many can enjoy.        3.Do you have any Previous Staff experience Yes i have on a death run server i was really good so if people did bad things or something you dont do i would stop that helping that server and now i Hope to help Synergy!