Rapid's Gamemaster Application

Rapid

Name: Rapid

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:570066603

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 50-100+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Originally I joined the staff team to host events and encounters and just act as a Gamemaster before the system was implicated. Now that Gamemaster is it's own standing team, I'd much prefer to be apart of that. The reason behind wanting to join the GM Team is the lack of encounters or events during times when there may not be anyone on to host them. There's often a lot of room for smaller encounters or Passive RP events that are missed out on. I hope to capitalize on that market.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zs4nvH8SY1gO9OETVgitK5Mdr9hYC3jg0Hv1bGa00Y8/edit - Deployment NEW Link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_pnxLGAMiwLdHlq3u-AFr9x6k6TzSfvm8SXFp-UyY0Y/edit - Event NEW NEW Link

Edited by Rapid
5 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

So your deployment isn't actually an event written out by you? You're basically writing "change map have other gm's make events". Can you explain if that's incorrect because that's exactly what that seems like.

That wasnt what I was meaning by it, but I can see where you get the confusion in it.

Hmm...I like your reason you wanna join the GM team but your deployment and event idea docs needs a lot of work to d0 so -1. Some tips I don't think a 6-12 hour deployment wouldn't go smoothly especially if its your first one. Maybe scale it down to close to 2 to 3 hours? Usually deployment minumum time is 1 hour but doesn't hurt to push it out by a extra hour. While your event list idea looks fun and engaging however it needs more detail like number of EJ's you'll need, what NPC's you're gonna use their health, accuracy ETC

10 hours ago, Joseph22 said:

Hmm...I like your reason you wanna join the GM team but your deployment and event idea docs needs a lot of work to d0 so -1. Some tips I don't think a 6-12 hour deployment wouldn't go smoothly especially if its your first one. Maybe scale it down to close to 2 to 3 hours? Usually deployment minumum time is 1 hour but doesn't hurt to push it out by a extra hour. While your event list idea looks fun and engaging however it needs more detail like number of EJ's you'll need, what NPC's you're gonna use their health, accuracy ETC

just took up your idea with that, made some changes to the deployments and the event lists. thanks for the heads up :)

4 hours ago, Newbe80 said:

@Rapidthe docs are no access, and from what I saw from the last docs it is a list of ideas that haven’t been fleshed out. Work on fleshing out one idea instead of having 4-5 ideas still on the drawing board. Not gonna +1 or - 1 yet until I see updated docs

as you requested :)

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png