Attack Regimental Commander

Technodad

Steam Name:

RP Name: Technodad

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:37081969

Battalion/Area you are applying for: Attack Regimental Commander

Experience: 1 and a half Years in Clone wars RP as well as reading various books as well as going to the premiere movie Return of the Jedi.

Why should you become a Commander?: I can provide management within this position as per my past resume in other communities.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Most of the Battalions that I would serve would be under advisement of SIMs and constant meetings would be essential to maintain the integrity of them.

Availability: About 5 hours per day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Just started

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: My plans are to have editing access to all the battalions rosters to maintain management with them. I would also leave my channel mostly open to hearing concerns within the perspective battalions and handle them efficiently and quickly to bring them to optimal capacity. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? My other concentration would be not only to fulfill the position but to maintain reports to my authorities and to provide all the documentation to any wrong doing within the battalions. I will work in maintaining all attack battalions to operate with respect but to gain respect as well. 

You need to choose Senior or Regimental. It says in the application regulations that you aren't supposed to have more than one app up at a time. 

Just thought you ought to know.

Best of luck,

Hudson

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

+1 this man knows how to lead 

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

13 hours ago, Destin said:

-1 I don't know this guy. I don't care if he was on icefuse, I want to see him on Synergy. And I have yet to meet him I believe. Be active on Synergy first.

12 hours ago, Destin said:

Also, were you aware that this job is only

"Open to all Battalion Commanders and Commanders in their sectors that have been in their position for 2 months or more."

A. Its already pending this likely wont do anything

B. Hes a long time player and knows his stuff

C. Before the server was even released people were allowed to apply despite not being the fit Rank ETC; Technodad is very VERY Fit to be regimental Commander.

@Jek @Medic @Forseen maybe lock the Threads since they pending? unless you're not doing that on this forum

Edited by Lilbuhs/Graves
7 minutes ago, Lilbuhs/Graves said:

A. Its already pending this likely wont do anything

B. Hes a long time player and knows his stuff

C. Before the server was even released people were allowed to apply despite not being the fit Rank ETC; Technodad is very VERY Fit to be regimental Commander.

@Jek @Medic @Forseen maybe lock the Threads since they pending? unless you're not doing that on this forum

Pending threads will not be locked as we are still gathering information.