[DENIED] CWRP - Bonzai Staff Re-Application

Bonzai

RP Name: Delta-62 PVT Scorch

Steam ID: 76561198803094420

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin? (May have been SA)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: just wasn't really feeling the server and felt like I was stuck in the position I was in (Rp wise) at the time leading to burnout

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm a very active member in the community and I believe that I'm quite well liked by most. Everytime I've done stuff Gamemaster wise I've always had alot of fun with it. I need something to do during downtime rather than wasting away at hypixel skyblock and I'd much rather be building a dupe or setting up an event for the server to enjoy. I'm on very late most days (I get off at 2-3am) and at that time there's very little or no staff members that can help out and I'd like to fill that role as there are a few minges who frequent that time frame and keep getting away with crap for hours on end before a staff member connects

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe it went quite well. Many people liked my more rp heavy events (for example a Droid auction I held way back). My training dupe for GMACT was used up until we switched maps (wasn't used for gmact but just general training) and my activity within the staff team has always been up to par. Most of my fellow staff members enjoyed my presence and I look forward to bonding with the new team!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Veteran Admin

+1 hes weird

• Friendly 1

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png