Mupiov

Name:

Mupiov

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:216282049

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

3 months | 1300 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

At this point, a 5 or 6 but as I did when I first joined this server am able to learn quickly and in large amounts to provide quality entertainment throughout the server.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

Very Good

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

A seemingly disabled vessel emitting clearance codes for a Republic Ship is discovered floating through space with some sign of life still aboard. Naval are quick to pull this vessel in and investigate further. Upon opening the ship a  mysterious individual comes out of the ship, revealing herself as renowned smuggler Mirax Terrik Horn. When in contact with people on the ship, she pleads for help because she had been under fire from bounty hunters. The ship (Pulsar Skate) is in grave need of repairs and unable to fly on its own without proper equipment.

1) During negotiations, they work out a deal and the ship is repaired

2) During conversation between them, the bounty hunters show up with reinforcements and begin attacking the ship without question.

~ Considering I am all about player choice, the way this event is set up can be either based on friendly/passive roleplay or include shooting however this doesn’t limit it to just these options, the event is easily adaptable following any choice a player makes. It allows for people on the ship to either help Mirax by repairing the ship but confiscating the contraband on her ship and sending her on her way, or by refusing to help in which will end up with the ship being found and attacked by the bounty hunters.~

• The event will be on ship, so the event server will not be needed

• I will have made a custom dupe to go along with this event

• Doesn’t require spawning tons of NPCs or other as to allow for a lag-free event

• Will hopefully include the incoming contraband/spices system

Although this Application doesn't have much Community Feedback. The application is fulfilling what we want in a Game Master Application , and I have full hope that the Applicant will do well in the Program.

Therefore. CONGRATULATIONS! Your Application has been accepted for Interview! 

Please contact a GAME MASTER OFFICER By 01/08/2017 for your Interview! Best of Luck!

British