Lix's 2nd Staff app

Lix

RP Name: 501st ARCO TECH EOD 2ndLT Lix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119189279

Timezone: Central 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be admin because I get on the server everyday. I would like to help people with their server problems. Maybe something as simple as helping someone with a rank issue, donation or something else. I will help people with whitelisting and other things like that. My goal is to become a game maker. I could make that goal by living up to expectations of what an admin should be. While I won't be leanient of people who break the rules. I will keep a watchful eye out for mingers and alike. I think I would be a great addition to the staff team. I would love to see the feedback and the critism as well.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well, Im 14. I play this game way to much, I've heard that Im a good person IRL and in game. I have basketball which will interfer with my hours on the server. I have it before school and after school as well. I play baseball, football and golf. So Im busy during the summer If I last that long on here.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Icefuse SMOD. Besides that, minecraft servers. Which I don't think counts. 

• Agree 2

Most of these were facts, although they were some pretty good facts. You have let some troopers disrespect me quite a bit for my voice while your on, but I will look past that, it's a new day, you have my +1

• Disagree 1

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

4 hours ago, Jem said:

Most of these were facts, although they were some pretty good facts. You have let some troopers disrespect me quite a bit for my voice while your on, but I will look past that, it's a new day, you have my +1

who are those people