[DENIED] Staff Application

Alpharious21

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Alpharious

Steam ID: 76561199499710436

VIP (Y/N):  yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to help out where is needed and try and be a more active member of the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):i like to read and game. I'm into Star wars Warhammer and halo.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have Very little staff experience i was a member of staff on a server like 6 years ago

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: nearly 3 months

• Winner 1

-1, Seems to be a huge lack of effort put into this application. I'd taking more time to write this application out, and ensure you at least follow the MINIMUM reqs for the application.

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball