[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Spocks Staff Application

DANSNIDER

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Spock/Kirk (FI)

Steam ID: 76561198336077729

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: Est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have played on this server for a few months now and I have decided i want to step up and assist where I can. This will allow me to help with the minges during "minge hours". Also, I have been improving relationships that may have been tainted when I first started as I have come under great mentorship on this server. Becoming new admin will be a small steppingstone for me on this server as well as allow me to help build the future here for all of us to enjoy. Allowing me to test myself on the team will be not only a benefit for myself but also for the rest of staff as I am a fast learner and will not step down for a challenge meant for self-growth.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Hunter, I'm 28 years old. Medically retired USMC veteran. I have a wonderful wife who allows me to Star Wars larp on a computer game. I have a bachelor's degree in STEM based Education.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was a head admin on ICEFUSE Military rp, my job there mainly consisted of keeping accurate lore events as well as dealing with internal staff issues. I helped grow the server at its height back in 2019 with helping insight on our development team and map creation.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  399:53:37 as of this application.

Veteran Admin

+1 he seems he can do good as a admin <33333

Spock has definitely made a big change of himself on this server can't wait to see him on the staff team! +1

Edited by Hamm

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

I'm all for let the water go underneath the bridge, but a part of me thinks that it would not go well. He has somewhat a had track record in the past, while people can change. I feel it's more of a mask than him actually changing.

I would love to be proven wrong, if he changes his behavior and proves he has changed. I say he well deserves Admin. This is just my thoughts, doesn't mean it's true.

41 minutes ago, Hershel said:

I'm all for let the water go underneath the bridge, but a part of me thinks that it would not go well. He has somewhat a had track record in the past, while people can change. I feel it's more of a mask than him actually changing.

I would love to be proven wrong, if he changes his behavior and proves he has changed. I say he well deserves Admin. This is just my thoughts, doesn't mean it's true.

Hey man, I apologize if iv done anything wrong to you in the last month or so, if you could could you please dm me some examples so I can figure out a way to adress the issue? Thanks for the comment.

• Agree 1

+1 

From my experience with Spock, it's been nothing but positive. He seems like a good guy and he would fit in with the culture with the server. He as an admin would also be a good fit as I am sure the server is always looking for help. However I do have one critique, for the questions asking "Tell us a bit about yourself." I feel that you answered with one sentence instead of the 3 sentences required. I don't feel that this should be a defining thing for your application. I feel you should be talked to more in depth about this question maybe. I think that not everyone can write what they are wanting to say. So with that being said I do feel that Spock should be given a shot. If he doesn't do well you could always remove him. 

Former: Ahsoka Tano / Wrecker / Atin

Former: Sage Manager

Former: 332nd Jedi Lead / 501st Officer 501st DA Lead

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

spacer.png           

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

spacer.png