Hobo's Staff Application

Hobo

RP Name: CG PVT/Jedi P Consular/FO PO3 Hobo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87007506

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Well for starters I was a staff back on Icefuse ages ago. I really love helping people out when needed and really want to become a game master in the future. I was a staff on Synergy in the past but had to resign for personal reasons :/ but now i'm back and ready to become staff again :) I'm not gonna lie to ya being a trainer isn't my favorite but I'll do it because i enjoy all the other responsibilities of being staff. And when i'm training I always try to be cheery and explain everything to the best of my ability. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm 17 from the USA and i've been playing SWRP for a little over a year now. I started on Icefuse but then transferred over to here at the fall of Icefuse. I love RP events and hope to host some someday. I'm not very interesting and not a very noticeable person but i hope to make a good imprint on the synergy community by training CC's well and doing the best possible when taking staff tickets.

(I'm not good at making these sorry)

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Icefuse (Smod)

Synergy (New admin but had to leave)

Edited by Hobo
fixing some spacing issues
  • Agree 1

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/6/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.