91st Commander help

D33PAN

I'll be honest, as a CMD for the 91st i've seen it as well, but i'll address the part about promotion and the medic training.

For the medical training, that was two days ago, and why you didn't get whitelisted afterwards is on you, seeing as I told you that once you completed the trainging you could be a medic.

promotion wise, you were promoted just yesterday.

Screenshot_20171227-143124.png

You are also absent from the teamspeak channel. I've seen you in the 501st tryout channel and the naval channels on two different occasions. I don't know if it's just that whoever tried you out didn't give you the password, but if you could make an effort to be in the channel with us as we are online, we would notice you a bit more.

Edited by Thexan

Btw, according to the recruitment log, u were only recruited about 2 or 3 days ago on christmas. Im always on the server woth the exception of the last 3 days and i havnt seen u once. Seems to me like this was just lack of communication. Next time i suggest you talk to an officer in the batt on ts or discord to see if u can resolve it before takin it to the forums

I apologise for my mistakes. I guess I'm a little impatient, sorry. I do not know the password for the 91st channel though, so I guess I should have asked for it. Thanks for being so quick to reply though, I appreciate that a lot. BTW, I was on the Naval channel for QM training and MED training, and I was on the 501st tryout for an event at the citadel.