The lone Mandalore

Synergy

• System

Name: Thire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75099830

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah,Xaio,Lovebear,Misfit

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): none

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Mando has crash landed inside the base revealing that he was betrayed by Darth Maul! Claiming to have important information that can turn the tide in the war, Darth Maul sent his Mandolorian Captain and a powerful Sith to kill the fleeing Mando! The Mando was killed, HOWEVER, an encrpyted data key was found on his body! What intel will this reveal? FOUND OUT NEXT TIME!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: none

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

4/5/5

My only purpose in life is to light EJ's on fire :)

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2/3/5 This might be a bit controversial, but I'm going to be completely honest. I understand why the fire shotgun gets banned so often during Events, but banning it for almost every event. Even on main. Is a bit stupid in my opinion. People spent 100 dollars on the shotgun. Let us enjoy it every now and then and come up with a better way of dealing with it besides banning it. I also think restricting people that often will discourage people from spending that much money on it. Which at the end of the day will hurt the server more.

• Informative 2

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau