[ACCEPTED] CWRP (Gearshift) staff application

Joe900000

RP Name: Gearshift

Steam ID:76561198343214299

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Becoming an admin in Star Wars RP has lots of benefits of helping out ingame with events/or just hanging out with people. I think another reason why I want to become an administrator is to resolve conflicts or try to fix RP situations and try to put them back on track. I would be able to help out my Batallion a lot more with events/training. I want to help continue helping build this community as a member of the administration to be more welcoming to this genre of roleplay.  Knowing that I have acquired multiple years as a roleplayer and as a staff member of other Star Wars RP servers. I also want to make sure other staff members are following the rules no matter what.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have played since 2016 and above just doing star wars RP and other stuff on Garry's mod.  I am Web Developer for a company that works on AI art. And I usually enjoy mountain biking.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been an admin on a lot of older Star Wars RP servers that have died out or changed their names. My longest time as a member of staff with a community would be Defcon as I was an Admin on there for over a year before leaving not for any bad reasons just because I was getting bored of the server.

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 104 hours

• Friendly 1

+1 lets goo

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Veteran Admin

erm +1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2