bhealy's gm app *WAIVED BY GOHN HA*

bhealy

Name:Pipes, bhealy
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:503817516
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 826
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8, could be a little better

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Being an admin didnt work out so well and it wasnt a good fit, Im more of a creative person so GM feels like a better fit for me.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: 
Absolutely

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xm51mUh-Uqz33rhuzQParoxq4JqNELOPwG5Ccl1MZqU/edit?usp=sharing First Event leading to the Deployment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sd9ITvPCr6TnTyRnoIucZqA7oS7GiR_iXnBHVIlX7AI/edit?usp=sharing Deployment, after Event

Edited by bhealy

+1 Although your ideas could use some work with (Like adding more detail to where the idea can be accepted to be able to use a lore character). I will say this. If you get GM you will get the SA tag in game so you might be doing some SA work like tickets. I'm not sure how far you got within staff as a admin but if you do get GM someone will happily train you on what you can and can't do as a gm 

18 minutes ago, Joseph22 said:

+1 Although your ideas could use some work with (Like adding more detail to where the idea can be accepted to be able to use a lore character). I will say this. If you get GM you will get the SA tag in game so you might be doing some SA work like tickets. I'm not sure how far you got within staff as a admin but if you do get GM someone will happily train you on what you can and can't do as a gm 

Thank you for the feedback, I will definitely work on adding more detail around that.

Head Admin

+1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler