Comet/Black After Action Report

BlackiSblack

Name: WolfpackL Commander Comet/Black

Who helped (If applicable): Vince, JP and another event job player that I have forgotten.

Event Name: Ventress luck..

Summary of the story: Ventress fleet came across a Republic Vessel named Synergy, she noticed that the sky gate was open and it was alone which led for it to be an easy target. She ordered an attack with her droid battalions causing the clones to stand strongly against the droids. Ventress when on 3rd was captured by 2 Jedi and a group of clones! Ones captured the Droid commander started flooding the ship with B2 Battle droids when they reached to 3rd trying to reach IR the b2 where holding it down solid. Still the clones and the Jedi manage to stand against the sheer power of the b2s and destroying all in there path 

What was the result of the event?: Ventress being captured and sent to Coruscant with republic troopers amongst the republic troopers was Jedi General Adi Galia 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event?: It was more of a shoot em up event since I wanted to test and see how it would go under the pressure of the clones on the ship sadly I did make some mistakes which led to some of the players to be disappointed which I apologise for doing so.