[ACCEPTED] Joyboy Staff Application

Joyboy

RP Name: Joyboy/Kix

Steam ID: 76561198799744459

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I came back to the community about a month ago after issues with my computer and wiring in my house, it’s safe to say that I’ve fallen back in love with this community. I know that as an administrator I can do more for the community whether it be helping with whitelists, assisting in events, and even eventually creating my own events. I have a lot to learn but I am dedicated and willing to take the time to do this. I recently got put on the training list when a new person joined the server during an event and I took the time to stop what I was doing and go train them so they could participate as well. I also have been observing how the staff team handles minging and have been learning from those scenarios, it would be really easy to just ban a new player after their first offense but the team gives them the opportunity to be apart of the community before dismissing them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I was practically raised on Star Wars so it's always been a big part of my life. Some of my fondest memories from when I was younger were playing Battlefront 2 Galactic Conquest and coming up with my own stories and takes on the battles. I used to play SWTOR and KOTOR very heavily and eventually would try to make my own story in those games outside of the main canon story, even linking some characters together in SWTOR. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a NA on this server about a year ago but I ran into issues with my PC and house wiring, the biggest thing I learned in is when in an uncertain situation fill out an LOA or Resign.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 659.05.48

Edited by Joyboy
Applied the wrong way
Veteran Admin

+1 holy bout time

Head Admin

@Joyboy You can't re-apply as a New Admin, instead just edit it to the normal staff application format, please. :peeposalute:

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter