Black/Comet Game Master APP

BlackiSblack

Name: TR WolfpackLeader Commander Comet/Black

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:185089019

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Within the past 2 weeks of this date 109 hours but overall 1000+ I assume and I know I don't have a life

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10 I know a lot of the lore of the clones and specific clone troopers within the Republic Army. I also know the training they went through the type of protocols and how they handle certain situations and task given to them depending on what they specialize in. 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say about the 8months I have been in the 104th looking up to my higher command my communication and leadership skills have improved. I know how to handle certain situations and make good ideas and plans for operations!

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do I understand this rule and it makes sense to why people get removed from this if you are an active staff member that helps the community every day you earned your position but if you are inactive I understand on why they remove them.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: My event Idea which might be bad is 3 High Naval officers from another Fleet escaped an attack by Umbarans and Droid fleets. They carried highly classified data from an RC Team that was sent out to retrieve it but sadly the RC Team died right after they uploaded the data to the naval officers. This will result in the naval entering the ship with the protocols that they know and talking to high naval on how they need to go to a republic system. The Umbaran and Droid fleet track the pods and attack the Venator they have to hold off against the oncoming attack. Depending on how they either hold off the droid attack or let them retrieve that data back they will fall back to a planet where it becomes a planetary assault with RC, Null and 2 Attack battalions 212th, 501st, 327th,91st, and DU from this there will be ant attack on a city of either map which Ill need to choose still but once I do depend on how the assault goes depends if it moves to a part 3 if they fail and suffer lots of casualities they will escape the system moving on to a different planet where different battalions/legions will be deployed to carry out said task.  Also, note that all my events will either be passive RP or roleplay driven events where its judged by a players action. Either killing an innocent civilian during the invasion will count in move numbers of hostile units that think that the republic is merciless killers. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
Mean to add that passive rp and player choice event part ;-;