Dom GM application

Dom0619

Name: Dom                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    SteamID:76561198881262775                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 74:37

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars? 7                                                                                                                                                                        Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team? I want to help make events and help the sever grow. I have a couple really good ideas that i think everyone would really like i also want to work with the medics and see what we can do to make some good medic RP events. I grow really close with everyone on this sever and am so glad to be part of it so i want to do everything I can do to help it grow and help make everyone have the best experience.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program? Yes

-1, I really like why you want to be a GM and the ideas you have, but you haven't shown any events / documents in the application which are required 

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

13 hours ago, Jem said:

-1, I really like why you want to be a GM and the ideas you have, but you haven't shown any events / documents in the application which are required 

I just made them and didn’t see that part when filling this out

Head Admin
On 6/7/2023 at 2:48 PM, Dom0619 said:

I just made them and didn’t see that part when filling this out

Please include the documents in your app if you have them.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Director
Director

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED