GM Getting Weapon Spawn Perms

Bug Type (Server:): Permissions

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low

Evidence (if you can): Get on GM perms and test it out, or I can show you

Description of the bug: Gamemasters do not have perms to spawn any weapons, or vehicles. I'm okay with the vehicle thing even though it would be nice, but it does really get annoying having to bug Admins/Senior Admins about spawning weapons all the time, when we should be able to do it ourselves

How can we recreate it: Set it so we can spawn weapons

• Agree 1

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

Head Admin

A lot of the permissions on GM rank are messed up, might be smart to just gather all the missing perms such as not being able to spawn entities and get the entire list addressed at once @Jem. Although I believe it's already known

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4 hours ago, Rohan said:

A lot of the permissions on GM rank are messed up, might be smart to just gather all the missing perms such as not being able to spawn entities and get the entire list addressed at once @Jem. Although I believe it's already known

The only issues I have seen/heard of are vehicles (entities) and weapons, I'll keep asking around but those are the only ones I know of and the biggest issues

• Agree 1

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

• 2 months later...
Systems Dev

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 8 months later...
Systems Dev

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife