Apache | Ordo Game Maker App

Name: Null 11 Ordo Skirata | Apache | Runs with Apache

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53726572

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Honestly probably between 800-1300

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:6/7 I have read a few books, watched every movie and most of the animated shows. Working on getting into depth of races and factions.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say very good. I led a battalion for a short time and have not since been below the rank of major. I am 2nd in command of Null for about 3 months now. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Aboslutely

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I am big on RP so lets figure this rough draft out.

The ship is running as usual and the troops are training and ever improving. A civilian ship comes out of hyper space damaged and full of survivors. The ship radios for any help they can get. A Naval picks up the transmission and the Admiral soon prepares to prep a hangar to allow this ship aid and find out what is going on. A couple small battalions go to secure the ship. Medical troops are dispatched to stabilize the survivors to transport them to medbay for further tests and treatments. Meanwhile engineers are dispatched to check their ship for damage and see what they can do to repair it. Some times goes on and as we learn of their attack on their ship by a CIS Fleet and quickly fled into Hyper Space as they took massive damage. 

With the threat fading and all thoughts moving forward we prep the ship for take off after being repaired and fueled. We send the ship off with the survivors when suddenly a CIS ship comes from Hyper space and blasts the ship into space matter. Realizing they must have had a tracker placed on them we are met with the decision to fight or flee. 

The Republic must fight so we begin to defend from the attack. Droids are dropped towards the hull latching onto the exterior of the ship. We send troops with sealed suits out to fight. Jedi prep their space gear and fight as able. We keep them back until they overwhelm us and breach the ship. Now we must defend our stations and hold the enemy back. As we fight wave after wave we hold strong. A squadron returning from a planet side recon mission are returning and begin assisting. They destroy waves of droids as they are descending down to the ship. This new assistance begins to push back the CIS attack. We push them to retreat and begin to clear the ship. We now have to clear out all hostiles, repair all damage and treat all troopers. Once finished we have a small moment to pay respects for the survivors brutally executed. 

This goes down as another chapter in the Clone Wars.

-I would utilize NPC waves and most event jobs would be the survivors at the beginning. 

-I would hopefully host it when able to spawn 1 ship to use otherwise I would convert this and update details to make it an event server event.

- I would aim to build good RP, incorporating Engineers and Medical troops heavily. 

-The exterior battle would focus on jet troopers and those able to use sealed suits. Including Jedi(We all loved Skywalker in space)

-I would try to give pilots some love as able.

Of course, I am very able to remain flexible and let the event run its course as it does. I might have a script but I will always encourage natural flow of RP. Criticism is more than welcome.

Thanks

• Agree 1

I love the way you presented your event idea, furthermore, leading to an application that looks like it took you some time to make. Decent Clone Wars knowledge. Looks like you should have good communication and leadership skills from your prior commanding positions.

+1

Edited by Random
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1