[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Joseph's Staff Application

Joseph22

RP Name: Joseph (On 212th Naval and Jedi though my TG identifier is XXV) and Joe on my Bounty Hunter 

Steam ID: 76561198304670419

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an Administrator because I really like this server and community. I also wanted to be a staff over a GM because I heard a lot of positive things about staff and I would wish to try it out if my app gets accepted. And I'm usually on the server for a couple hours so depending on the time of day when there isn't a lot of staff on I can be one active in the morning/afternoon and handle the rule breakers if there are any.  I also just wanna help out the community grow and keep everything positive here.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am Joseph I am 22 years old and I am your average nerd (into video games anime cosplay etc). A lot of the time my personality is I would say mostly chill though I can get serious when I need to be. I've been playing on the community since I believe December but dropped due to college and came back awhile later but I'm here to stay.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have not no 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  199:37:09

Hmm ok I guess  +1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 surebers

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1 Good Luck!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2