Wookie Bait

Hysterical

Who helped (If applicable): Super (STEAM_0:431699113)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Wookies sided with the CIS for safety and were used as bait to attack the republic. The wookies were trying to give up the information on the CIS but was taken out by an assassin commando.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 1

4/5/5

4 - as a CT I am just a meatshield, I died, I lived but I was also a little lost on the flow of things, maybe because im still new to the server but still had fun.

5 - again as a CT all I did was kill things, I heard their was some cool translation and stuff so 5/5 for that effort

5 - I had no performance  issues

4/5/5

I expected a normal shoot stuff event when I heard the dozens of hyperspace, but I was pretty surprised with how this event went. I liked it! The droids were perfect health, dupe was *just* good enough without being too extra, and the RP was fun for Delta and me! My only suggestion is try to utilize the Munificients above CY a little more, maybe to give some boarding RP to others? The intercom use was also pretty nice but I wouldn't recommend it with higher pop/trainings going on in case you want to keep doing that type of RP.

Clear care and effort, easy to follow story.

No lag. God bless.

i carried onderon events

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw