[DENIED] CWRP - Powers Staff Application

Nokia

RP Name: Power/GM MED SPC Power

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:562108630

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a moderator to help assist the server, the members inside its community and its general playerbase. I just got out of a false permanent ban for 'advertising my own server', when in I spoke about working on a server, specifically a 1U Rack-mounted server I was using at the time.

As well, Earlier today I was playing when a few CTs kept getting on, Going to the intercom, and spewing racist stuff and 'execute order 66', I want to join the staff team to help with that that and prevent situations like that..

The server is a good server and I rarely find a SWRP server I actually like, Or think is good, This is one of those and. I want to and am dedicated to becoming staff to help be a admin and staff here, not just with troublemakers, but making sure the server runs well as a whole. 
I have the will and interest in learning things about staff and enforcing the server overall.
I really like how the server works and the community, And want to help it in general.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a guy who chills and plays games, I like helping and assisting communities, staff, etc.
In my spare time I like to program, make websites, discord bots, things for streamers.. You get it.
I have ADHD that makes me pretty good at something when I get the hang of it, And I get the hang of things pretty fast.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  Ex-mod @ a server named knightrage | Ex-Admin on a few smaller ImperialRP servers | Used to own my own gmod server for a while (not related to my ban)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: At least 7 in a single day, I can easily keep up that playtime and activity.

Extra: All my past punishments have been waived by cubby (URL To discord message waiving them). I would also like to say I was rude and a dick when I made my first ban appeal about a year ago and I apologise to the people who delt with it.