The Bakus Interview

Hello all, I am Bakus, Jedi Knight and Sage, Consular Manager. I am here to talk about myself a little, since I want folks to know about me so they can understand why I'm such a funky fellah. And no, I do not sound like Swaggersouls, I sound like discount Swaggersouls.

I go by Baka everywhere I go, because I'm an idiot by my own standards, Bakagale because the storm of my idiocy will follow, and I am Bakagalesupreme BECAUSE IM THE SUPREME STORM OF IDIOCY! I'm a Fae-Wolf bartending Vtuber on twitch, holy moly, he's a strimmer mans? WOAH! He's also a hot 2D picture person? EVEN MORE WOAH! I love Garry's mod for community action and the people I meet, if you ignore the minge level trolls who only serve to hug me in my sleep deprived state of exhaustion every day, trust me they never fail to do so. I hope to make all of you fall madly in hatred to me from my inept and overwhelming amounts of hilarious puns and dog shit comedy timing, my laugh is contagious, welcome to the group, also I'm a microwave now, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~

PSA: I WILL NOT SUCK YOUR TOES FOR 5 DOLLARS, CHAT LIES, DON'T BELIEVE THEM.

PPSA: I've been on synergy for closing on 4 years on and off, you might not know me because I tended to pop in 4 months then dip after a burn out, so far no burnout, and I love the community so you'll see me around A LOT. Might even stream on server~

spacer.png

Edited by Bakus
PPSA: Needed to add something for confusions sake.
  • Confused 1