Korm's GM app

Korm

Name: Korm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: In hours? Hard to tell, I've been here about 4 months now, however and I am quite active.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8. Still some areas I'm not too familiar with, but I've been re-watching clone wars TV show with my brothers for fun.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd like to say I'm alright on this part, Most of the time when I don't got people screaming in Teamspeak, they listen well and our plans are executed without flaws.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do, I plan on at least maybe 2-4 events a week as I start, then probably progressing this.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:
Dastardly Pirates Hijack a republic frigate that's heading towards our Venator. This frigate is bringing supplies, medical, food, new armor, ammo, so on. The Pirates get the ship close enough then send out the call to our ship. They are holding the naval for ransom and have murdered the troopers. Now we gotta negotiate a peaceful terms of release of our non expendable men, such as humans, Maybe a senator or so is on board. Say negotiations go sour because people don't let them proceed and just yell, It'll have to quickly turn into a shoot-em-up. Where the pirates launch a surprise attack on the venator.

This is just one idea I have, could always draft up some more.