Nick Staff Application:

Nick

RP Name: TR CG PFC Nick

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:142905732

Timezone: AEST(Australian Eastern Standard Time). 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  The reason I wish to be a staff member is because Synergy is a server I have been apart of since it has opened. I had to leave due to IRL issues but I am back now. Synergy is also a server for people to have a voice which is something i wish to be apart of. Another reason I wish to be a staff member is for the people on the server. This is the best community I have ever been apart of and I would love to be there to help the players. I also wish to to help the community in becoming the best, funnest and most enjoyable place it can be. I also feel I am mature and know when to switch into my serious mode.  I also have great idea's for future events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Nicholas and i am 16 Years of age. I live in Sydney Australia. I am currently in Year 10 going into Year 11 in 2018.  Beside's video games i enjoy Basketball, Cricket and Rugby. I also enjoy having fun and making friends. I dislike spiders but every other animal I love. I am also currently doing a school based apprenticeship which means I finish my schooling but also get my 1st Year Carpentry Apprenticeship. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes:

Icefuse Networks - Admin

Synergy Roleplay - Admin(IRL Issues Made Me Have To Leave But I Have Returned!)

• Agree 1

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/27/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• 3 weeks later...