Stix's Staff Application

Stix

theyveRP Name:Stix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82818651

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I would some day like to host events and I want to get to know others in the staff community and also being an admin is interesting and you can meet new people and I can sort out problems and I can help with anyone's questions they've got and I can give ideas on how to improve or fix things on the server.Most of the time I'm a serious role player but that's mainly during events other than that I'll just interact with players in game or in TS also I would like to help with sim and get rid of minges and rdmers on the server because they just ruin the environment of the server but sometimes they can be a laugh. I will try to make sure the server runs smoothly like role play wise and keep the server atmosphere nice and enjoyable for everyone even the people who just joined and I will try to be as active as I can but main time most people are on I have either gone to sleep or are about to get off but I will try to be active in these times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  At the moment I'm not close to leaving school I'm in year 9 in school and I have a lot of spare time so that's why I'm active near everyday and stay on for about 4-5 hours nearly every day I've been playing star wars for over a year now and I'm usually talking to friends most of the time either in teamspeak or discord either or I'm all ways having fun online with friends or not its fun most of the time on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes most of them being Dark RP  servers and a few in Military RP

Edited by Stix

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/27/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.