[ACCEPTED] Xiao's staff re app

Xiao

RP Name: Xiao

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99012759 | 76561198158291246

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I Previously left due to IRL life needing to come first and couldn't manage being a staff while also having that as well

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin due to my reinterest in the server as well as having more of an open schedule to facilitate being able to keep up with what is needed.  As well with this I have some interests in seeing what I can do with smaller events and let creativity go if possible. Finally I want to give back to the community that I've been apart of for quite a bit

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt like I did pretty good last run as staff seeing as how I made it to SA. With events I did well as i mainly helped them and was able to view some pretty good events that sparked some interest with them. Finally with server help I feel as if I did well having not many problems come up except my activity at the end due to IRL stuff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Head Admin

+1, good luck

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: