Ban appeal for dicky

Dicky

RP Name: Dicky
Steam ID: 
Date of Ban: 12/12/17
Length of Ban: 1 week
Offense: Order 66/ mic spam
Banned By: Jedi sage (was originally a padiwan but it changed)
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because I was put in jail and than banned beacause the padiwan had a personal issue.
Evidence to support your claims: Scribbles was there and i hope if you talk to him hes honest about what really happened. 

10 minutes ago, Dicky said:

RP Name: Dicky
Steam ID: 
Date of Ban: 12/12/17
Length of Ban: 1 week
Offense: Order 66/ mic spam
Banned By: Jedi sage (was originally a padiwan but it changed)
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because I was put in jail and than banned beacause the padiwan had a personal issue.
Evidence to support your claims: Scribbles was there and i hope if you talk to him hes honest about what really happened. 

I talked to scribbles and he said that you asked to bail your friends, he replied "You need to be 2ndLT" and you said "ok" then ran off into lobby saying "order 66", you were then arrested and scribbles called an admin (me and Kirara) to deal with it. We had came and you were micspamming and yelling "Order 66". You were then banned for 1 week by Kirara for the reason "Micspam, order 66"

After speaking with multiple people that we're involved with this situation, including multiple first-hand witnesses, and the Admin that banned you, It is clear to me that you screamed Order "66" multiple times, while also trying to escape the jail. Due to this inappropriate and illiterate behavior, I will not lift and/or shorten your ban. 

DENIED 

• Agree 1