Bunny Staff App

Unloved~Bunny

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129668912

Timezone: South

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Wanna help the community grow and become better for the future and for now. I wanna become a gamemaster, since when I get on in my time, everybody starts going to sleep and then the server is unactive and the server goes quite so I wanna be on as a staff on that time and as a gamemaster to make events for the people bored at that time. I Think My IRL problems are gone so ill be way more active. I'm A TR Already So ill Be Also Training CC When Called And Watching Over The Server Making Sure Everything Goes Smoothly On Anytime of The Server. I'm Almost On Always When People are On.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've Been playing starwars rp for atleast 2 and half years now. Mostly with this community of people, I'm Always In TeamSpeak Talking To People When Nobody on Just Chillin. Having some fun with people in game and teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I have been Staff On Allot Of Servers mostly rp servers that I like and played a long time on. Some Military Rp,Dark Rp,Some Other Starwars Rp Servers And Breach.                                                                                                                                                                                                    RP Name: Eng CPO Bunny

Edited by Unloved~Bunny

+1 Bunny very nice and Active boy Hope you get accepted 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin