Markos' Staff Application

Markos

RP Name: TR IT CG MED SGM Markos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123742427

Timezone: GMT -1 (Azores)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrador: First of all I think this server is so enjoyable to play and I would like to make it even more enjoyable. I have had so much fun playing in this server that it would be terrible if it went down. I have never been so welcomed in any server and I feel as part of this big community. Thus I love helping people when they need even if is as small as to clarify doubts. Everytime I can I try to help someone and I feel fulfilled of doing that. I don't want that I am the only one having all the fun on the server... I want EVERYONE that join in to have the greatest time of their life and I want to help the server grow even more that it already has.

Tell us a little about yourself: Hello! My name is Marco and I'm from Portugal, more specifically from the archipelago Azores. I'm 18 years old and I completed those 18 years in the past December 2nd [still waiting on those presents :')]. I'm on my last year of high school and I pretend to become a police officer or a psychologist when I finish this year (it's probable that I chose Coruscant Guard as my battalion for a reason...). I love playing games although my country's current economic situation isn't the most favourable for a gamer.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Despite of being a Trial Mod on a previous event, the server shut down few days after I became... So I guess that I have not that many experience.

Thank you for reading my application. If I wrote some word the wrong way or I didn't make myself clear because of the English, please kindly reply.

Edited by Markos
I was promoted from 1SG to SGM.