Game Maker App.

Charger

Name: TR 501st TCO HROVR CMD Hardcase 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155700022

Hours I've played on Synergyroleplay: 700 Hours

Knowledge of The Clone Wars 1-10: 9

My Communication and Leadership Skills: My leadership and communication skills are great I'll going straight to the point until they understand then from there I'll get more descriptive. 

Do you understand if you are inactive, You will be removed from the program? Yes I understand 

Event I would Create: Main objective- Protect Clone DNA. The Redeemer is giving a capsule that contains DNA that every clone is made of, but encounters a Fleet of Separatists planned to take the Capsule working with inside traders to the Republic (Clones). Boarding parties sending waves and waves of droids as a decoy as a Trader Clone comes and takes the Capsule and gives it to Grievous, but then is captured. Grievous throws the Capsule as another decoy as Dooku comes with the last wave of droids to save Grievous' life. 

EVENT JOBS:

Dooku- Last Wave to attack

Grievous- Joins in 2nd wave of attack 

B-2 Battle Droid- Joins in 2nd Wave of boarding party

B-1 Droids- 1st Wave of boarding party

Rogue Clone- 187th Trooper who went Rogue to the Republic 

Congratulations you have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Game Master Officer by 12/19.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.