[DENIED] CWRP - Lucas`s Staff Application

Lucas

RP Name: Lucas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580906808

VIP (Y/N): ???

Timezone: CET

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to a be a Admin to help out whit my duty.
i want to be a admin to do Staffing.
i want to be a Admin to help out everyone.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am a 13yo boy from Norway.
i am a boy that love to play games and to get Friends.
i am a boy that love to learn and to teach others.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i have ben Staff Manager 2 times. i have been CO-Owner 1 time. i have been moderator and Administrator some times

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: IDK i maybe 5 hours

Edited by Lucas

You also do not have required hours as well.  

• You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make an in-game ticket and a staff will help you figure your playtime.

If your unsure,   @ in chat ingame asking for what your  is.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

@LucasUnfortunately, in addition to you not reaching the age requirement, you don't meet the hours. If you were closer to the minimum hours, a waive would be considered. I do admire your dedication to become staff, however, I'd recommend you spend more time on the server, learning the rules and the way the server works, before applying for staff. I also recommend to spend more time on your application, making it look more effortful. You are more than welcome to re-apply for staff once you hit the 75 hour requirement and the 14 years of age. It's only a short two weeks. And lastly, Happy Early Birthday. 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after you get 75 hours and turn 14. 

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Friendly 3