SKeeti's Staff application

Tracker

RP Name: 2ndACS W2 PLTT 1SG SKeeti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107437447

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become a loyal member of the staff team because I want to help the server out as much as I can. I will make sure every single player is getting the best experience out of the server that they can. I want to make the server cleaner and more enjoyable by helping get rid of the minges as fast as possible. I can also make sure people get whitelisted to the correct jobs as soon as they need it and/or as soon as someone requests it. I have currently 9,369 hours on Garrys Mod (more than a year) so I know well how being staff works and how the game functions. I know how to handle certain situations under any circumstance and no matter who it is. I will make sure the server has top-notch roleplay and people get the best out of the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Colten Schulte and I live in Indiana. I love to help people no matter what the situations is. I can make sure people feel comfortable and make sure they know how to handle the situation. I have 3 sisters. Autumn, Ava, and Alivia. I have 6 dogs and 2 cats. I am a competitive swimmer for the Crestview Blue Racers. I also play baseball for Huntington County baseball and I am very good at it. I am typically very happy, never really mad or sad.

Do you have any previous staff experience? - 

TitsRP- Darkrp - Still running

AGC - Deathrun, TTT, Darkrp, Minigames - Shut Down

GarnetGaming - DarkRP - Still running

OblivionTTT - TTT - Still running

ChillRP - Shut Down

I was also staff on here for a while until I got removed for inactivity due to the fact I forgot to fill out an LOA on the staff discord.

Accepted or not, Thanks for reading!

-SKeeti

Edited by Tracker

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/20/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.