Corey's Game Maker Application

Corey

Name: Corey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101009643

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: So when I first started playing I had about 500 to 470 hours. don't know exactly, but now I have 1225 hours on good. so I don't play other games because I stick with one game mode (the server I mean) so that would be close to close to 500 to 600 hours I believe (it's from what I know of). 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I talk a lot and can easily talk to people and communicate to other people on the server and IRL too.  leadership can use some work on but I'm good at it, not great but good. I want to become gamemaster is because in my app I said I would become gamemaster and make a lot of good events with action and RP in it. People said I was saying it to look good, but I was serious. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: 100% yes 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: My idea is to do an infected event. the reason I pick this kind of event is that it has a lot of action and RP in it

i would atleast need one vet admin but would like more for help.

Event jobs:

4 infected troopers (at the start)

NPC's:

There will be like waves of headcrabs, then zombies, then heavy zombies, etc ( they would be spawned all over the ship so everyone gets action

the background

So the event starts off with a LAAT dropping weird rocks off at hanger one or two (without permission from navel). the supplies are purple or a gross texture rock that's glowing, they would be placed everywhere in the hanger then the 4 event jobs aka infected 101st would be the same texture at the rock like they have been infected from something.  the navel will then say not to kill the infected but try to capture the infected. The four-event jobs would infect half the people on the server (only by throwing up or scratching on the trooper) it would slow down so the medics can do their medic RP to find the solution. once they find a cure it will start to slow down. not end because the virus would mutate and become airborne. but only a few would get infected more. after the cure has been made. everyone will be captured and cured or killed. through out the event bombs will be blowing up props with the texture will be everywhere and medbay would have bones in it (dramatic effect in medbay)

I have other ideas for main and event server with lots of action and RP. (I will add more detail to the event idea if wanted)

giphy.gif

Ex. 332nd Commander Vaughn

+1 active staff good canidate for game masters want to see more rp driven events

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

1 hour ago, Gene_Starwind said:

+1 active staff good canidate for game masters want to see more rp driven events

my events will always have massive action and RP. because I know that a lot of people like to RP but also a lot of people like to fight. and these quick shooting events plus no RP, and RP events where battalions are left in the blue with no action and they get bored. I'm going to change that. but I'm not saying there are no events that I'm saying here it's just that there isn't that many

Edited by Corey Cole

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Ryx said:

+1, but this type of event seems overused. If you could add some personal flair to it, that'd be nice!

I am currently still working on the idea and adding new things such as more event jobs, more RP, etc. I just had to apply for game master as soon as I can so I can use my event ideas. I'm also thinking to make it where it will become a defcon 1 event, it depends on how many people are on the server. Which there have been so little. Also thank you for the feed back 

Edited by Corey Cole

giphy.gif