Draco

RP Name: KingDraco/ Goji as of rn

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:79725387

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I didnt have enough time back then on endor 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  im really commited to watching the community grow again. Joining staff will be the best way for me to help. Ive been staff before just didnt have enough time on my hands. I know a couple people who are admins and i feel like if i join i can help out in anyway shape or forum that i possibly can. Plus i wanna be more involed with the server like i used to be. I love this community and wish it nothing but the best and i wanna be apart of its growth again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I honestly loved it. I know i was only staff for a short while, but the senior and head admins welcomed me with open arms. Also always helps when i needed it. Definaitly  was fun and wanna be apart of it again

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do understand but considering i only was a new admin i would just be starting from the beginning again.

Edited by Draco
Veteran Admin

+1 lets see what he can do

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING