Wolf's Staff Reapplications

Maddox07

I was already a Staff on this server, but I left the server for about a month to gather myself, never thought about coming back, but look I came back! So here's my Staff app Again ;)

Wolf / 41st GC MED Captain Wolf

Steam ID:

ID: STEAM_0:1:107253666

Male

Timezone:

Pacific Time Zone / PT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator :

I wish to be an administrator because I enjoy taking part in activities and aiding those who need help. I would be respectful and responsible as I understand administrator is a great honor and is tasked with maturity and responsibility. I wish to be an administrator for the purpose of aiding this community with anything it may face, and to help staff take control when things get out of hand. I have had experience with being an administrator before and am ready to take any task that is given. I wish to become an administrator to answer anyone's questions, I will be alert and if something were to happen I will take charge or let the higher up admins take the lead without interfering or being in the way. I will be active and ready for any challenge that may come.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a huge star wars fan ever since I was very young. I am normally always on the Synergy RP server taking part in Passive/Aggressive RP. I am trust worthy and respectful to anyone I meet and is always around to give a helping hand. I follow orders and do as I am told to prove my trust and listening skills. For my age I am mature and responsible, and I will take responsibility for my actions instead of blaming someone else. I am courteous to everyone who deserves it, I will help whenever help is needed and will always adhere to my commands. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was already a member of the Staff team, but I Resigned about 1-2 months ago because of IRL issues and my decision was to quit the server, and after sometime I ended up coming back. I have been an admin on other Role play servers and other games.