The event server. Uh oh.

Bug Type (Server:): Event Server (CWRP)

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can): Snadvich, Daytona, and Beetle have all tried to deploy people to the updated event server. We have information from 3 seperate occasions with maps that were not just added in this update.

Description of the bug: People seem to be randomly crashing when connecting to the event server. Not just, some people, we're talking like 20 people per event. Like, over half of all connectors. No props, no entities, no nothing. However, oddly enough, there seems to be a clone armory on every map, just... somewhere? I don't know if that's a vestige from copying main onto event, but I am a bit worried. If we don't find this out, we won't be able to do deployments. I don't think anyone wants that.

How can we recreate it: Connect to the event server, or host a deployment

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Founder
Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

• Founder
Founder

@Mavelle - Waiting for you to confirm this is fixed. I applied changes to the event server, it should be good to go.

8 minutes ago, Xaze said:

@Mavelle - Waiting for you to confirm this is fixed. I applied changes to the event server, it should be good to go.

Deployed 30 minutes ago with 2 battalions, no crashes. Whatever you did must have fixed something!

• Winner 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Founder
Founder

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS