Name: Slak

RP Rank: BCMD Wolffe

Suggestion: Add more Armor / Health to the F2 stat

Implementation: Raise the Max Health and Armor for the F2 stats

Lore: N/A

Add or Change:

Add 10-20 more skill points. 

Add 10-15 more skill points.

Description: Since the new droid system literally drains you in a couple seconds, I think buffing the stats would kind of even things out a little bit. Now I know the F2 skill point system has been looked at for new additions as of lately and I think this is something that can be beneficial especially when it comes to just PvE. I don't think this will lower the rate of difficulty that the new NPCs bring but rather just balance things out more. I really just think that this will just allow more combat instead of instant death.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

We're still testing around with the new droids. There's most likely going to be some changes soon so I'd hold off on making suggestions that revolve around that.

• Informative 1
3 hours ago, Jad said:

We're still testing around with the new droids. There's most likely going to be some changes soon so I'd hold off on making suggestions that revolve around that.

Then you could void this for the time being.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been VOIDED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED