Stahl's Mandalore the Ultimate's Return

Stahl

Name: Stahl

Who helped (If applicable): @Cabrera as the ONLY Vet Admin to respond to my call for help with spawning in this event. @Ryx for event advice beforehand.

Event Name: Mandalore the Ultimate's Return.

Summary of the story: A regular stock check on new supplies turns into a day that won't soon be forgotten.

A Mandalorian helmet some how appears inside the supply crates, obviously this is not what is supposed to be here. 

Soon after two Rival Mandalorian clans arrive, one lead by a Pretender, and one lead by a Usurper.

Both clans challenge each other to a duel of honourable combat with Vibro blades, however, during the fighting, the Mandalorians show their true colours when it comes to honour.

Both Clans decide to stop fighting and decide turn on the Republic, hacking and slashing violently at the Troopers of the Redeemer.

As the fighting picks up, and both clans call in their reinforcements from their ships stationed near the Redeemer.

One of the clans manages to escape with the mask of Mandalore the Ultimate, but not before a tracking device was placed upon the mask.

What was the result of the event?: Kanye the Usurper's Clan takes the mask for themselves, the Pretender's clan, now pretty much depleted, vows it's revenge on the Usurpers Clan, as well as the Republic.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP oriented at the start, then Combat oriented at the end.

Edited by Stahl
13 hours ago, Bazoo said:

+1, I slayed an event job because he was killing people in my TRO tryouts. Like I already told you twice now, sorry for doing it :P

Yeah, that was me. Maybe take your TRO tryouts inside and not around the circle of combatants we already had. Next time, don't get so frustrated that you staff abuse. Pming me would have sufficed.