Seige Deployment - Soccer

Soccer

Who helped (If applicable): Dirty,Anderson

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):The Republic was sent to Kamino for the annual Check in and trainings when the CIS attacked with overpowering force. They tried to blow up Kamino and take it over but the republiuc heald strong.q

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:i dont think so

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Gameplay: 3 - It was a CIT Run with a shoot em up.

Care and Effort: 4 - Will give it a 4 becuase the event jobs did good.

Server Performance: 3 - It was quite laggy

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

5/5/3
One of the most interactive and well-planned events I've ever played. Server struggled, but that's due to the map mainly. I loved the challenge, and the sim roleplay in the beginning.

Checks out for a Soccer event. On your way to being a legend my friend!

• Disagree 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

3 | 4 | 2

Soccer, I love your events and I know others had fun with it, but this one, at least for me, was not my favorite. 
First, the server performance was subpar for most of that event, the server struggled with all the people and the droids spawned at once. I normally wouldn't complain about the lag, however when it makes you die in a limited lives event, it becomes difficult to enjoy it.  I understand the whole premise around the 2 lives, trying to make it as hard as possible. However, the droids were very difficult to shoot as they were all running around (yea I know it's a skill issue I'm bad). I also loved that "Sim" you had between the DU and the Galactic Marines, I did enjoy that, however I think it could've been done a little better. You forced a bunch of troopers into a bottle neck with a Witcher gate to enter a sim with a bunch of droids with T-21s. Back to my point, I loved that challenge,  however in a limited life event it seemed as you were putting us into a death trap, maybe since it was a Sim that life wouldn't count towards our "two lives". That was one of my deaths, the other was due to the immense lag that occurred. Running around a map that has a kill box under it and lagging off has to be one of the most painful things. I would say I only participated in about 10 minutes of that event, and I'm sure for the troopers on the ground it was fun, but just from my perspective it was a little bit boring. @Soccer

• Informative 2
Head Admin

3/3/2

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 hours ago, Cubby said:

3 | 4 | 2

Soccer, I love your events and I know others had fun with it, but this one, at least for me, was not my favorite. 
First, the server performance was subpar for most of that event, the server struggled with all the people and the droids spawned at once. I normally wouldn't complain about the lag, however when it makes you die in a limited lives event, it becomes difficult to enjoy it.  I understand the whole premise around the 2 lives, trying to make it as hard as possible. However, the droids were very difficult to shoot as they were all running around (yea I know it's a skill issue I'm bad). I also loved that "Sim" you had between the DU and the Galactic Marines, I did enjoy that, however I think it could've been done a little better. You forced a bunch of troopers into a bottle neck with a Witcher gate to enter a sim with a bunch of droids with T-21s. Back to my point, I loved that challenge,  however in a limited life event it seemed as you were putting us into a death trap, maybe since it was a Sim that life wouldn't count towards our "two lives". That was one of my deaths, the other was due to the immense lag that occurred. Running around a map that has a kill box under it and lagging off has to be one of the most painful things. I would say I only participated in about 10 minutes of that event, and I'm sure for the troopers on the ground it was fun, but just from my perspective it was a little bit boring. @Soccer

thank you for the feedback 

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)