Not supporting things

Question: with the announcement saying things are no longer being supported does that me your just gonna get rid of this stuff people have spent money on? With no idk refund or maybe in game cash refund or something.

Comments/Concerns: idk don’t want them to just go away without refund that’s fucked up and a terrible business practice why would people buy things in the future when you could do the same thing again? I personally spent 220 on the ts perma package. Your saying I should’ve thrown the 220 in the garbage would’ve done the same thing to me I suppose? Cause your treating your customers and players like garbage if you just fade away things that where promised with no fair agreed upon refund of some sort.

Staff Member you're asking: @Jad

Additional info: I’ve spent a bit of money for a perma pack and a tag to give people and even my own icon and they are  no longer supported what does that fully mean? They just gonna fade away? I have barely used this pack and if I just wanted a channel I would’ve made a sub one.

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Founder
Founder

I'm rather confused by this post, your account doesn't have any of the packages that are in the post I made.

•     Package #77: [TeamSpeak] Investor
  •     Package #82: [New Server] Early Access
  •     Package #83: [New Server] Premium Investor
  •     Package #84: [New Server] VIP Investor
  •     Package #86: [SYNERGY] Investor
  •     Package #87: [Website] Investor
  •     Package #88: [SYNERGY] Mile High Club

Note: I'll edit the main thread to make things more clear.

• Funny 1
  • Founder
Founder

Question Answered