Saint/ Cale Gamemaster App

Saint

Name: Saint / Cale

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158688065

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Over 300+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I feel like my communication, and leadership skills are good due to that I've been a officer for multiple battalions, Delta Squad, and currently am a officer in 212th battalion. I know how to lead my troops well.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: It would be similar to the mission Prosecutor

Jobs:

Geonosian = 3 One on each floor (Equip with T-21(B))

Massif = 2 Helping one of the two geonosian

Why:

Well i haven't really seen much of the geonosian being used so as a gamemaker I wanna use them more 

Backstory:

After the battle of Geonosian. Multiple geonosian has entered one of our venator, and hide inside the vents. They multiply there numbers by a lot, and stole our weapons in armory. After awhile, they've planned an attack  against the republic to capture they venator, and destroyed the engines and turned off the lights. The republic mission would be defending ER, and 3rd floor from the assault of the Geonosians. Communication would be destroyed so there will be no republic ships assisting. Sooner or later the Republic will destroy all of the Geonosian and capture the massifs for testing. I would test on the massifs would classify what specific species it came from, so the republic could track the animal back to it's planet for my analyzing. (to extend my event story back to a planet) The event would be on the event server with a derelict type look on the venator. (try to get  VA+ to spawn in spores, etc) Also I could put a part that the geonosians brought a unknown infection to the ship which the massifs would be the carriers, so we could also inspect the massifs on the unknown infection. (the people that don't wear the suit get colored green to notify that you the infection) All medical personal would be at med bay trying to see what the infection is, and engineers would be working on the engine room trying to stabilized it. All spec ops would be roaming the ship for executing, or trying get a geonosian for interrogation. Mostly hold Er, hanger 1, and 2, and third floor. As well as Medbay
Battalion :
GM

327th
RC
Null
SC

Edited by Saint
12 hours ago, Black said:

-1 our server is in phase 2. Battle of Geonosian was in Phase 1 so your event idea is impoissible.

That is incorrect, I did this exact event actually. It was my very first event here on synergy, I did this same battle and everyone loved it. It's not impossible.

• Agree 3

@Saint I do like this idea, but it could use some more finer details, and you probably shouldn’t use the idea of stealing weapons from Armory. Also why would we test on the massifs? Contact me and I could help you elaborate more on the idea if you’d like.

Edited by Ryx
  • Agree 1