Ching's Gamemaster Application

Ching

Name: Ching

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6105917

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 600+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'm a 1stLT in SC so I'm pretty good. I'm really awkward so that might effect it.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

• Venator gets shot up by CIS, engines are slightly destroyed and all controls are dead. Turns out, they are near a CIS base that is located on a unknown planet
  • DEFCON 1 gets put up but, Defense battalions (Half of Jedi) are told to stay aboard and all Attack and Spec Ops (Half Jedi) are sent to the unknown planet to destroy all operators of the base. Meantime, the venator will be heavily overrun by CIS, and all defense batts will defend 3rd floor and ER while Engineers are repairing the engines. 
  • Attack and Spec Ops batts instantly get fired upon and are instantly required to take cover in a unknown area. 
  • Defense batts clear all droids but are later attacked again and sent back to ER and 3rd. 
  • Attack and Spec ops have room to move up and get closer to the CIS Operations Base. 
  • Spec ops are sent to stealthy get eyes on the enemy and comms in what is happening
  • Attack are to move up and gain good attack position
  • The assault begins on the base.
  • Meanwhile on the ship, more and more and more and more droids come aboard. Defense batts begins to struggle but in the end manage to wipe out all the forces.
  • On the ground, CIS are driving the battalions back. More heavy gun fights occur. 
  • On ship, the no more droids fly aboard, the CIS general has saved them for his ground base. 
  • Attack begin to gain ground and will eventually advance to the command center. 
  • Intel is collected and grevious' location is found. General is captured and is listed at a POW. 
  • Everyone heads back to the ship and EVENT OVER         

JOBS: 

• CIS General
  • CIS Commando Droids
  • All CIS droids
  • CIS NPCS

(I used my original event idea I came up with)

• Agree 1