Bleach's Staff Application

Bleach

Ingame Name: Bleach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156107399

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

TELL US WHY YOU WISH TO BE A ADMINISTRATOR (6 Sentences Minimum): The reason i wish to be an admin is because,  I really enjoy the Community and how it runs. When I came to this sever the people were so kind and nice I decided to make my home. And also the idea being part of this community, but has not only a player but a family, makes me very in lighten to join the staff team and i always like to help as many people as I possibly. Also I wish to be a Game Master and if I get accepted as staff i would apply for Game Master and with the community's help make some good events.  And the reason why i want to become a Admin is to keep the server clean and have a good community without any minges or people that talk bad about the server and breaking rules. While minges should be dealt with by CG before staff. Additionally, the ability to white list will drastically improve the experience of any clone cadets I am training, making it possible to white list them immediately after training without waiting for another staff member. I know the difference between using and abusing power and I hope I can live up to your expectations. 

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF (3 Sentences Minimum): Well my name is Jacob i was born October 3 in 2003 in Hamilton, Ontario. I am a huge star wars nerd and i have all of the movies and when a new star wars movie comes out i need to be the first one to see it! My star wars addiction started off when my dad and my mom took me to see Star Wars Episode 2, and ever since that i have been hooked onto the movies and anything star wars related. I have made a lot of new friends in this amazing server. Off of the computer i am a Baseball, and Hockey player. I have been playing baseball for about 4 years and i have been playing hockey my whole life.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS STAFF EXPERIENCE: None that i know have.... I hope this won't affect my chances!!

That was Bleach's staff application i hope everybody enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

P.S: If you think i can improve my staff application in anyways please do so!

Edited by Bleach

I am Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY