Meows back😅

Hey y’all I’m back, these last few days I’ve been asked a bit if I’m back so figured why not make a post. Andddddd lot of people probably don’t know me and that’s cool I’d actually prefer it that way. I won’t go talking about anything I’ve achieved on this server I kinda wanna start new. It’s been 4 years since I discovered Star Wars rp and synergy this community. Synergy has shaped a part of my childhood and I can’t just let it go and fade off  it was there for me in my darkest hours and even my brightest. There’s a lot of new faces and I hope to meet and get to know a lot of you. For the older members that remember me I will leave this here, I am sorry I was on bad terms with a bit of people here and there and I would like to start anew please accept my apologies if we where. If we weren’t on bad terms or you wanna give me another chance feel free to poke me when I’m in ts. 

final thing I promised myself is that I will not use my past experiences to gain any rank so if I maybe in the future apply for staff or a command position I will not use those. Cough besides Jedi Padawan and maybe ARC training 😗.