Free Lily

Lily

Banned

RP Name: TR SC MEDO Major Lily
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:237208209
Date of Ban: 11/14/17
Length of Ban: For the eternity of time.
Offense: Let's see... Fake identity, accidental leaking of documents, and ban evasion.
Banned By: Joah
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Even though I've done a lot, and not many people like me I assume, I would like to come back to the community. Despite my several mistakes, I very much enjoyed playing with everyone and talking to everyone. I am very sorry for everything I did. Starting with the fake identity: my birth name is Joseph, however, I am transgender, and go by Lily. I don't see why I didn't say anything about being trans. Instead I used a fake picture, and a fake voice, to try and cover it up. It wasn't intentional catfishing, but at the end of the day that's exactly what it was. I figured I wouldn't have to worry about anything if I just said I was a girl, but pretending to be a REAL girl just made it worse for me. I've very sorry to everyone about using a fake picture and trying to make my voice sound like a girl (even though it really didn't). Next up is Lily's world famous leakage of the TRO test. That was a complete accident, but I accept full responsibility for it. What happened was I went to a send a friend a link during the test, still had that link on my copy paste on accident, and sent that to him. I deleted it right after, but it was already too late, and he filled it out. Also, I would like to apologize to Ty. There were people trying to frame him for the mistakes I made, so I'm sorry about that. Finally we have the ban evasions. I went on a couple accounts just put #FreeLily in chat or something. Definitely wasn't appropriate, and I would like to apologize for the childish behavior and not being able to accept the mistakes that I made, and my punishment. I believe I should be given a second chance, because before all this stuff happened, I was very active on the server. I did great with my job in Shadow Company, I worked hard whether it was recruiting or editing documents.
Evidence to support your claims: I completely understand if I am not given a second chance, considering all the stuff that I did. If I were to be given one I would be so grateful. I spent hours on the server a day and I am very sad that I lost multiple friendships and now several people dislike me. I want the chance to maybe renew those friendships. I am very apologetic, and genuinely feel bad for everything I did. Please forgive me! ;-;

• Disagree 1

Now listen, the actions and hostilities that you have formulated against the community is inexplicable and inexcusable. You have betrayed the trust of the staff, founders, and the community as a whole. This Appeal will be looked at, as do all ban appeals, but you have left a revolting taste in everyone's mouth.

• Agree 5
6 minutes ago, Koval said:

Now listen, the actions and hostilities that you have formulated against the community is inexplicable and inexcusable. You have betrayed the trust of the staff, founders, and the community as a whole. This Appeal will be looked at, as do all ban appeals, but you have left a revolting taste in everyone's mouth.

+ fucking 1