Derv's Staff Application

Derv

RP Name: DU RT SGT Derv

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99824486

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator on Synergy Roleplay because I want to help out the community with several things especially the rule breakers. Mostly solving the problem would be what I would aim for but I would always be ready to
kick/ban if needed. I love seeing a lot of RP and I would be more than happy to help make that more possible in the future. Another reason why I would like to be an admin is because of the building aspect. Building/getting dupes to help people out with their training's would be an awesome thing to do and a goal I am willing to achieve. I may be 14 but when it comes to maturity I am very mature I take things very serious when seriousness is needed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name in real life is D'Evan(Devin is how you pronounce it). I am 14 years old and I am in high school and I love gaming especially rp wise. I like to play a ton of gmod especially on this server. Other than playing gmod I spend most of my day building things such as gundam/robots.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not at all but I am looking forward to gaining that experience by being an admin on here.