EmBarks ROA[COMPLETE]

EmBark

Name: EmBark

Staff Rank: VA - GMO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92763277

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): 12/2/22 - 20/2/22

Reason: Moms in the Hospital. She’s got Leukemia. Sorry guys 

Do you understand that if you go LOA/ROA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA/ROA on any RC character, or go LOA/ROA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes i understand that if my ROA last longer than I will be removed from any lore positions.

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yes i am aware I'll be removed from both positions. VA and GMO.

Edited by EmBark
Edited my reasoning (I have a copy premade)
  • Friendly 2

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

41 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@EmBark You need to talk you let me know dog alright. Going through something similar with my gran right now, shits hard I feel for you. I hope for the best for her no need to be sorry.

@Conradill hit you up one of these days and we can relax and talk about stuff

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

16 minutes ago, Freck said:

Pop me a DM if you ever need it brother, just like you've been there for me, I'm here <3 @EmBark

Thank you bro. Love you

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

• 2 weeks later...